The Landing Resort & Spa
Explore the Unique Amenities that Make Us One of the Best Resorts in South Lake Tahoe
One of the best luxury resorts in South Lake Tahoe, The Landing Resort & Spa has everything necessary for your perfect lakefront getaway – even if your idea of what that is should change from one moment to the next. Exhilarating activities and watersports. An exquisite spa and an expansive heated outdoor pool. Fabulous cuisine and live music nightly at Jimmy’s restaurant. And warm, approachable staff members who seem to know what you need almost before you do.
With its elegant décor, tufted leather booths and glowing fireplaces balanced by eye-catching touches like an onyx and granite bar and a sleek, 1,500-bottle wine vault, our signature restaurant takes the Tahoe dining experience to another level.
Infused with the beauty, serenity and tranquility of South Lake Tahoe, this elegant oasis offers an inspiring array of restorative spa treatments utilizing organic products and natural botanicals.
Discover the Bet Things to Do in South Lake Tahoe. Moments from the best things to do in winter, summer, spring and fall, our resort is only three blocks from the lively downtown area, casinos and heavenly village.
Our Resort Location
The landing Resort & Spa is set on the south of Lake Tahoe, California, just across the street from the lake and a lakeside beach.
• Valet Parking & Handicapped & Accessible Vehicle Parking available
• Heated Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub with ADA Accessible Chair and Lift
• Wine Cellar Bar & Lounge
• Full-Service Spa
• Lakeview Patio with Four Fire Pits
• Rooftop Deck with Fireplace
• Complimentary Local Transportation
• Complimentary Fitness Center
• Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
• Guest Laundry Facility
• Dry Cleaning Service Available
• Children 17 & Under Stay Free (Up to Maximum Occupancy)
• Sundries Shop
• ADA wheelchair accessible public entrance, lobby, registration desk, room corridors, hallways, and 32-inch or greater doorway width
• ADA wheelchair accessible dining areas and bar
• Dog-Friendly Rooms ($75/day pet fee)